Dedication and Compassion for Personal Injury Cases
At Ogle Law, LLC, our focus and our vision is to hold accountable those individuals, corporations, or organizations that cause personal injuries through negligent or purposeful acts. We fight for higher standards in the community and compensation for our client’s injuries and damages. We work with cases involving:
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, medication errors, improper treatment, or wrongful death.
- Tobacco company cases are claims that are caused by the inhalation of cigarettes and the resulting diseases of the lungs or subsequent death. Cigarettes are highly engineered products containing potent carcinogens.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents causing significant injuries and death from automobiles, trucks, Uber & Lyft services, and motorcycles.
- Slip and fall injuries, which are premises liability claims and can occur in any commercial or public property as a result of negligence.
- Sexual abuse cases of children due to institutions having employees or volunteers with a predisposition for pedophilia, in places such as museums, girl scouts, or churches.
Holding People Accountable Safeguards Our Citizens
The Ogle Law Firm, LLC has offices in Daytona Beach and Gainesville, Florida. We offer a free case review and our clients are not charged any fees until we win your case or settlement. Individuals and corporations have a duty to exercise reasonable care and caution, or they must accept responsibility for their actions.
Call us to schedule an appointment to discuss your options at 386-260-2157.
Meet Our Team
Wife of a deceased smoker, including punitive damages
Total Verdict of more than $1 million
Wife of a person who died as a result of medical malpractice in the emergency room
Verdict of $1.8 million
Mother of three adult children who died from cigarette-related causes
Verdict of $16 million in punitive damages